Table Of Contents
- 1 Flower Embellished Ponytail
- 1.1 Flower Embellished Ponytails Tutorial:
- 1.2 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 1:
- 1.3 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 2:
- 1.4 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 3:
- 1.5 Flower EmbellishPonytail Step 4:
- 1.6 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 5:
- 1.7 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 6:
- 1.8 Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 7 and 8:
Flower Embellished Ponytail
Love a conventional ponytail but seem like you’re ready for something different? Today’s tutorial Flower Embellished Ponytail will highlight an extremely good way to you could make your everyday ponytail some extra glam.
- Rattail Comb
- Hair claw or clip
- Pro Beauty Tools Professional 1” XL Curling Wand
- 1 Elastic band
- 4-6 Bobby pins
Flower Embellished Ponytails Tutorial:
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 1:
Getting to the braided portion, begin by parting your hair that you normally prefer. I’m putting mine to the left side.
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 2:
Then divide off a little portion of hair on the nape of your neck on both the right and left side.
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 3:
Bring the 2 sections together over the rest of the hair and tie all of them with a flexible band.
Flower EmbellishPonytail Step 4:
Divide off a little portion of hair, including this wrapped piece, and we’re gonna braid the section right into a regular three strand braid.
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 5:
Once the braid reaches the ends wrap it right into a spiral, click-wise, on the elastic tie.
Style Tip: Ensure that you lay the braid flat as you wrap it simply because this may help the flower show up better towards the end.
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 6:
Tuck the ends beneath the braid and grab some bobby pins, sliding them in to the bottom of the spiral. I weaved my bobby pins throughout the braid as I slide it towards core of the spiral to assist grip your hair from your braid as well as hiding it underneath.
Flower Embellished Ponytail Step 7 and 8:
Pin the braid all around until it feels very secure.
(8) Now return and gently pull to the very outer edge of the spiral to make the flower.
Set the style with hairspray and that’s the last step!
I love this look because it’s an extremely super cute strategy to embellish your traditional ponytail while still keeping the look soft and feminine. If you’re searching for your upcoming favorite curling wand, take a look at no Further than Pro Beauty tools.