Yes! Criss Cross Waterfall Braid! Would you like Criss cross waterfall twist braid hairstyle ? Well today we now have one of the most beautiful waterfall braided hairstyle and that we do hope you will adore this hairstyle. In this hair tutorial you will be aware the step-by-step strategy to create a criss cross waterfall braid hairstyle which is actually a super cute French braid hairstyle both for medium length and long hair. Initially it could possibly seem to be a little complicated, but it’s much easier to try.
This hair tutorial is completed by Lilith Moon, and then you can try yourself this beautiful and stunning Criss cross waterfall twist hairstyle watching this method by step tutorial.
Let’s grab yourself this awesome Criss cross waterfall twist hairstyle:
1. Firstly you have to section your hair to enable you to make your braid.
2. Secure this part with clip
3. The 2nd step is optional however it will make much easier to style.
4. You should use sprinkle some power.
5.Start teasing from your front part in which you divide the section in the beginning.
6. Don’t forget to make use of the hairspray.
7. Continue teasing your hair as well as use the hairspray the way it will assist you to maintain your teased hair for a long period.
8. This will help to create more volume in order that it will assist you to while making the criss cross waterfall.
9. Now we have to focus on the separated area of the hair in which you will likely make the criss cross waterfall.
10. Require some strand of hair after which start dividing into three various parts.
11. So now you are creating the braid. Do as you are making French braid.
12. Bring the best strand within the middle and take the left strand over the middle.
13.Now release the appropriate strand.
14.Take a little strand from your separated portion.
15. Now incorporate this strand in to the braid.
16. Now release the left strand.
17. And possess some strand from your left side.
18. Now it’s turn to focus on the left strand of the hair.
19. Pick newer hair from your left then incorporate into the braid.
20. Release the additional hair from each one of the side.
21.Go on with pattern unless you don’t reach towards the separated part
22. Then secure this using the elastic tie.
23. You may also create a ponytail. This will assist you to make criss cross waterfall braid hairstyle.
24. Finally you’re going to get the criss cross waterfall braid hairstyle.